Home > Tibet Travel FAQ

Do I need double/multi-entry visa if I come to Tibet from China mainland and return China mainland?

Of course not.

Because Tibet is a part of China, if enter Tibet from other cities in China mainland and after the trip in Tibet, get back to China mainland again, only a single entry visa is required.

For example: Beijing-Xi'an-Tibet-Chengdu-Shanghai,a single entry visa will be enough.  

Relevant Updated