Do I need double/multi-entry visa if I come to Tibet from China mainland and return China mainland?
Of course not.
Because Tibet is a part of China, if enter Tibet from other cities in China mainland and after the trip in Tibet, get back to China mainland again, only a single entry visa is required.
For example: Beijing-Xi'an-Tibet-Chengdu-Shanghai,a single entry visa will be enough.
- Do I need double/multi-entry visa if I come to Tibet from China mainland and return China mainland?
- What is the procedure to get China visa in Katmandu?
- Is there any discount for foreign teachers and students when buying Tibet train tickets?
- Which is the Better Way to Travel: Mainland China-Tibet-Nepal or to go Nepal-Tibet-Mainland China?
- Can I arrive in Dram/Zhangmu at the Nepal/Tibet border and arrange a tour of Tibet there?
- Which city do you recommend to take the train from?
- Why are the costs of tours to the Tibet so expensive?
- Is English spoken widely across Tibet?