What is the procedure to get China visa in Katmandu?
Step 1: After you book the tour from Chinayak, provide us your copy passport information and copies of your passport
Step 2: Chinayak will apply the â€˜Visa Invitation Letterâ€™ from Tibet Tourism Bureau, after we get, we will fax it to our Nepal business partner before you arrive in Katmandu
Step 3: After your arrival in Katmandu, our Nepal business partner will try to find you in your hotel, then go to the Chinese Embassy together to apply the Chinese Visa. With the â€˜Visa Invitation Letterâ€™, you can get your Chinese Visa very easily.
- Do I need double/multi-entry visa if I come to Tibet from China mainland and return China mainland?
- What is the procedure to get China visa in Katmandu?
- Is there any discount for foreign teachers and students when buying Tibet train tickets?
- Which is the Better Way to Travel: Mainland China-Tibet-Nepal or to go Nepal-Tibet-Mainland China?
- Can I arrive in Dram/Zhangmu at the Nepal/Tibet border and arrange a tour of Tibet there?
- Which city do you recommend to take the train from?
- Why are the costs of tours to the Tibet so expensive?
- Is English spoken widely across Tibet?