I have a business (F) visa. Can I get travel permits for the TAR?Yes, you can, but you will have to have a letter from your inviting company that states your full name, nationality, passport number and position at the company. The letter should be written in Chinese on official letterhead and needs to be dated and stamped with your company's official seal. This letter then needs to be scanned and emailed to the travel agency you are using and they will turn it in to the Tibet Tourism Bureau.
- Do I need double/multi-entry visa if I come to Tibet from China mainland and return China mainland?
- What is the procedure to get China visa in Katmandu?
- Is there any discount for foreign teachers and students when buying Tibet train tickets?
- Which is the Better Way to Travel: Mainland China-Tibet-Nepal or to go Nepal-Tibet-Mainland China?
- Can I arrive in Dram/Zhangmu at the Nepal/Tibet border and arrange a tour of Tibet there?
- Which city do you recommend to take the train from?
- Why are the costs of tours to the Tibet so expensive?
- Is English spoken widely across Tibet?