Home > Tibet Travel FAQ

Can I get the permit in my country before arriving in China?

Generally not, because this will make the cost high if international delivery is used.Also, the risk is bigger if the permit is lost on the way. 

a. If your last stop before entering Tibet is in China mainland, we can mail express the travel permit to the place you will be staying, e.g. your home address, postal code if you work and live in China, or the hotel name, address, postal code if you are travel in China. You will be receiving an EMS (Express Mail Service) envelope in which the permit is put.

b. If you only have a flight connection in one certain city, we have some one come to the airport to pass you the permit in person.

Relevant Updated