Tibet Museum closes for renovation
The Tibet Musuem inaugurated in 1999,is the official museum of the Tibet Autonomous Region of China in Lhasa,has a rich collection of cultural relics.
It was temporarily closed due to lack of functional space and outdated facilities, safety and fire-fighting equipment,according to the news from Tibet Autonomous Region of China goverment,it will last for 3-5 years.
The new museum will have a youth center, viewing room, specialty restaurant, multi-functional academic hall, 4D movie theatre, cultural and creative gifts and book stores,let's look forward to that.
- First original Tibetan cartoon to hit TV screens
- The world's highest tunnel in Tibet is to open
- Mount Everest area getting free WIFI
- Buddha-show ceremony in Labrang Monastery, Gansu
- Buddha-show ceremony in Qinghai
- Lhasa is filled with festive atmosphere
- Mt.Zheduoshan in Kham will begin to build tunnel this year
- Tibet will start building and renovating 2,000 toilets