Lhasa is filled with festive atmosphere
If you are visiting Tibet those days,you will find the city is full of holiday ambiance.
With the upcoming of Chinese New year festival,Lhasa is now filled with traditional festival atmosphere.The street of Lhasa are decorated with red flags,lanterns,Chinese knots,and Luck character,it is a way for showing their hope to the next year.
Especially in Barkhor Street,full of residents coming here to buy fireworks,fresh flowers and many other special goods to celebrate the coming festivals.
- First original Tibetan cartoon to hit TV screens
- The world's highest tunnel in Tibet is to open
- Mount Everest area getting free WIFI
- Buddha-show ceremony in Labrang Monastery, Gansu
- Buddha-show ceremony in Qinghai
- Lhasa is filled with festive atmosphere
- Mt.Zheduoshan in Kham will begin to build tunnel this year
- Tibet will start building and renovating 2,000 toilets