Buddha-show ceremony in Qinghai
The annual Buddha-show ceremony was held in Tongren County, Huangnan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Qinghai province.Every year,this ceremony held on the fifth day of the first month in the lunar calendar.
Local people dressed them up early in the morning,gathering together to celebrate this traditional religious festival,when canvas paintings of Buddha or embroideries of Buddha are shown on hillsides,all the believers pray for health, happiness and good luck.
Chinayak is a specialist of Tibet travel since 1999,if you need more information about Tibet tour or Tibet travel news,feel free to contact us.
- First original Tibetan cartoon to hit TV screens
- The world's highest tunnel in Tibet is to open
- Mount Everest area getting free WIFI
- Buddha-show ceremony in Labrang Monastery, Gansu
- Buddha-show ceremony in Qinghai
- Lhasa is filled with festive atmosphere
- Mt.Zheduoshan in Kham will begin to build tunnel this year
- Tibet will start building and renovating 2,000 toilets