Tibet will start building and renovating 2,000 toilets
You might have heard a lot about Tibet toilet when you do your research on the internet,and quite worried about it.The good news is,In year 2017,Tibet Autonomous Region will spend 1.2 billion RMB in building and renovating 2,000 toilets,aiming to improve sanitary conditions and boost tourism.
The 2,000 toilets will be mainly built at tourist spots, along major highways and in public venues with a concentration of locals and tourists,the treatment of waste must accord with environmental protection requirements and ensure no damage to environment.
- First original Tibetan cartoon to hit TV screens
- The world's highest tunnel in Tibet is to open
- Mount Everest area getting free WIFI
- Buddha-show ceremony in Labrang Monastery, Gansu
- Buddha-show ceremony in Qinghai
- Lhasa is filled with festive atmosphere
- Mt.Zheduoshan in Kham will begin to build tunnel this year
- Tibet will start building and renovating 2,000 toilets